We find out for you, what you want to know.
Do you have questions for a doctor, pharmacist or other persons in the health care sector? With the help of our division Schütz Medical and our market research tools, you gain access to online and/or offline market research with the responses, new information and knowledge of changes in awareness of the respondents that you are looking for – in German, Italian and French. We advise you in the choice/combination of the right channel when designing questions and interpreting the results.
- Representative: Selection of the relevant target persons for you by means of random selection, a customised analysis of the target group or defined statistical selection.
- Reliable: Meaningful results through a guaranteed respondent number.
- Quality: Trained staff (medical sales representatives or medical/pharmaceutical educational background) according to BioLogic® concept enable higher numbers of participants and more questions answered.
- Time-saving: Swift availability of the relevant target group through the service centre or via the online doctor-pool MindMaker.
- Interactive: Active discussions and obtaining additional information in a personal meeting with the doctor or inclusion of multimedia content in the online context.
“Hear” between the lines what the target person is thinking Read more
In direct contact we not only generate answers to questions, but provide mood pictures and lessons learnt for further campaigns. When correctly put together, the phone is suitable for any kind of survey. Trained staff (medical sales representatives or medical/pharmaceutical educational background) according to BioLogic® concept enable higher numbers of participants and more questions answered.
Use the online pool MindMaker. Read more
Minimise market research costs by means of automatic data capture, profit from the use of comprehensive question types and rapid access to the target group. The respondent can freely assign their time for answering and multimedia contents can be integrated.
Surveys via letter or fax still enjoy a large popularity. Read more
Classic channels are suitable for market research, depending upon the goal of the data collection. This channel often serves to invite the target person into another marketing channel.
The pharmacist in focus. Read more
Choose from a pool of mystery shoppers – pharmaceutical representatives, pharmacy students or lay people. Experience which recommendation is given for each indication and gain an overview of the placement of your product. Find out how your product is explained/rated and receive information for future communication.